soundmanager2 - Best and most lightweight javascript for play sound in mobile devices -


I want to apply my web-app voice notifications with the volume control and selection of sounds. Therefore, when the user receives an example message, the webpage will execute the selected sound with the currently set volume level.

Requirements:

  • No jQuery dependency
  • Lightweight as possible
  • Compatible with all mobile browsers
  • Li>

I've got some JavaScript:

I have no experience with those scripts No, so I want to ask if there is a better solution or which script is better to mention? Thanks for any feedback.

SoundJS is the best and works everywhere, but I am biased because I work. / P>

Hope that helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -