linux - Changing camera exposure on frame by frame basis -


Is it possible to change the exposure of a webcam based on frame-to-frame with proper synchronization? My operating system Ubuntu 14.04 Webcam's - Logitech HD Pro 920
I'm sure this is not possible with OpenCV.
And of course it will also depend on the webcam being used

What I need is a callback mechanism that notifies me when the exposure changes settings have an impact. Moreover, to be able to synchronize the exposure changes setting command on the correct frame boundaries (just need to be done by this user).

I think that using V4L2 would be my best bet?
Please guide me.

You can use v4l2-ctl to terminal commands or OpenCV to do this.

You can use it in OpenCV:

VideoCapture.set (CV_CAP_PROP_EXPOSURE, value);

You can use it in a Linux terminal:

v4l2-ctl --set-ctrl = exposure_absolute = value --device = / dev / Video1

In both ways, you can see the current command like this


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -