java - Installing Zest 2 from GEF4 -


I need to move from GEF4 to ZST2. I've got Zest 2 from Eclipse market placement. But when I run a program that uses it, I get the following error

  by reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.gef4.geometry.planar.java. References on net. Java.lang at $ 1.run java.net.URLClassLoader $ 1.run (unknown source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass (Native Method) (unknown source) URLClassLoader at Java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass (unknown source) at sun.misc.Launcher $ AppClassLoader.loadClass (unknown source) on classloader.loadclaus (unknown source) ... 8 more  

I 'I am assuming that I need geometry pack of GeF4 and I am trying to download it - but this is not allowed because it says that I am missing the package javafx.collections .

  Install can not be completed because one or more required items can not be found. Software being installed: GEF4 geometry JavaFX conversion 0.1.0.201407251903 (org.eclipse.gef4.geometry.convert.fx.feature.group 0.1.0.201407251903) Missing required: GEF4 geometry JavaFX conversion 0.1.0.201407251903 (org.eclipse.gef4. Geometry convert.fx 0.1.0.201407251903) requires 'package javafx.collections [2.0.0.3.0.0]' but it can not be found can not satisfy the dependency: From: GEF4 Geometry JavaFX conversion 0.1.0.201407251903 ( Org.eclipse.gef4.geometry .convert.fx.feature.group 0.1.0.201407251903) to: org.eclipse.gef4.geometry.convert.fx [0.1.0.201407251903]  

Someone please me how i Can you recommend to fix it? Thank you.

I believe that the GEF 4 Zest plug-in is broken at this time. The structure is still under development and things have been broken / changed from time to time.

I also found JAWAFax problem during the update two weeks ago. Today I updated again and the issue is over. However, when I recently run some applications based on Zest 2 code, then I am not getting the same class for classes in class which is in the org.eclipse.gef4.geometry.planar package.

It seems that many packages in the geometry plug-in are marked as "export only ..." option and the allowed downstream plug-in list is empty.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -