css - media query in bootstrap -


I want to set the image width to 350px if the desktop size exceeds 1200px < Code> bootstrap .

I can do this, if the desktop size is greater than 992px but I can not do this when it & lt; 1200px.

I tried to do something like that, but it is not working for me

  @ Media (max-width: (screen-LG-1) and (Max-width: (@ screen-LG))) {& gt; IMG {width: 350px; }}  

Note: When the size of the screen is greater than 992 then I have to set this image to my image. (This includes approximately 1200 px)

Can anyone help me in this?

Thanks

Yes I tried and got it to work. .

This code is:

  @ media (minimum-width: (@ screen-md)) {& gt; IMG {width: 400px; }}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -