c# - Using dropzone need to add additional values -


I'm using the DopZone to upload files and images in DB which works right, I have dropzone div Builds and dropzone jquery function A webmath has been received in C # and the file is being uploaded in the database.

Now I need to send several IDs, but I would like to avoid implementing AJAX calls to send these IDs. After reading the documentation on Dropzonejs I could not find a simple solution to do this.

My webmap does not accept parameters for now, but when I have a good way of implementing it on the client, I can add it to the webmoot.

Did I miss something or am I able to do this only with Ajax?

I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly, before every file was sent FormData is available.

Sending from Dropzone.js: Each file was called before it was sent. Excerpt and FormData objects are found in the form of second and third parameters, so you can modify them (for example to add CSRF token) or add additional data.

Sample usage:

  send: function (file, exhaor, form data) {formData.append ("test", $ ('# test'). Val () ); },  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -