asp.net - sql query or command tool to append mdf file to windows azure SQL DB -


I am trying to migrate my Azp.net MVC app to Windows Azure, but on my code I have a The module that does import data from the ".mdf" file hosted on the server of my SQL-server db using SQL-server " sp_attach_db " and " sp_dettach_db " commands And this refers to the table with {databasename}. {Owner}. {Table} , now it is not possible to do this with Azer, but I can not understand any idea, an alternative solution?

Thank you

Added: Conclusion

It seems that "on the fly" from a DB to SQL blue and other databases It is not possible to share data with


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -