watir webdriver - Process page, or be notified that elements are present even if page not fully loaded -


The page on which I am using a water-web driver is due to a number of external scripts Will not load from I'm loading / using this course, that means I have to wait for a minute, when I start loading the Firefox (Firefox) page, after 10 seconds Wanted to check in

I saw that even though my target element is immediately available in the page, the browser. Div (: id => 'some_id') exists? The hanging on the page until the method is fully loaded. I have noticed that if I press the stop button in the browser window, then the water will continue successfully with its tests (successfully unavailable to the current method). Is there any way to avoid this behavior of the present? Be able to tell that my target element is present without waiting for the method to fully load?

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

I have experienced this problem before. The method I employed on which you have told about the stop button kill is as follows:

  Start the browser. Wait_until {browser.div (: id = & gt; some_id ') .present?} Rescue browser. Send_keys: Expect to escape (browser.div (: id = & gt; some_id'). Current?). True,  

By default, that gives the div to display 30 seconds (you can add small value if you want 30), otherwise this walker will be 'Escape' 'Which will prevent any remaining background page from loading and resume the trial.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -