r - RStudio Shiny renderDataTable font size -


I am trying to reduce the font size in my renderetable but I can not find an example font size Controls. I have read that it is possible to control it through jquery, but I can not find any examples, some guidance would be very useful because I am using bright ioslides presentation and the font size in my data table is just too big.

You can use the data in the data ("tablename") inside div () and change the font using the style parameter. style takes CSS arguments. For example, if it is ...

dataTableOutput ("tableName")

You can change it like this ...

div (dataTableOutput ("tableName"), style = "font-size: 80%")

To make font size smaller by 20%.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -