php - .htaccess pointing css, images and js to public folder bug -


I have currently transferred my custom build cms to another environment and now my rewriting is no longer working And I can not understand it out. Can anyone give me some signs? Things that have been changed are running from Ubuntu to St OS and from PHP 5.5 to PHP 5.3. My htacces look like this:

Rev. Engen on Rebatebase / # Point CSS, Image NJS Folders to Public Folders Revetable ^ IMG / (. +) = 1 public / IMG / $ 1 [NC, L] rewrite ^ Pictures /(.+)?$ Public / Images / $ 1 [NC, L] Regent rules ^ style / (. +) = 1 public / style / $ 1 [nc, l] rermitt Rule ^ js / (. +)? $ Public / js / $ 1 [nc, l] Revreit ^ ^ fonts / (. +) == public / fonts / $ 1 [nc, l] revert rules ^ css / (. +) = 1 public / css / $ 1 [NC, L] RewriteCond% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -d Recovery code% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f rewrite code% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -l

One of my friends wrote it and is now on vacation. Thanks in advance

Update: This works again because it redirects me.

The problem only appears on images, it works for my CSS and JS, it seems that the problem is. Is now related to

Whether mod_rewrite is also active on your new system or is this single .htaccess file Can only be with?

If you have not set the rewrite module, then you can follow this guide:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -