javascript - How do I trigger the browser context menu on an element. (As if the user right-clicked) -


Through Javascript I need to trigger opening the browser (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc) context menu. The problem I am trying to solve is when a large element is right-click, the element below shows its context menu. So if the top element is a label, when you right click, I have to show the context menu below for the input element.

I know how to show the label context menu, but I do not know how to open a context menu arbitrarily

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Sorry to be a carrier of unfortunate news, but it is impossible to do this with javascript.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -