java - Eclipse Luna debug slow only up to the very first breakpoint -


Reading through Eclipse debug topics I did not find the answer to my specific problem. I wonder if anyone else has seen it. I only experienced it after going to Luna, I had used Kepler and Indigo before.

I usually debug Tomcat, but this is for any one-class testing app when the app first hits the breakpoint, the debug view is shown, then I started the debugger You have to wait 20-30 seconds to do so, and only then there is a highlighted code line in the editor. At every point there is instant experience from the other type of slow motion from that point. Any subsequent request in the Talkcat closes immediately. The problem is that when hot code replacement is not possible, it is often restarted.

How does anyone know how to do this tutorial? At that time no building or valid process is going on, and I tried to allocate lots of memory for Eclipse. -Xms256m, -Xmx2048m usually works very well for me.

I do not know how to zoom it, but I have an eclipse in facing the same problem Bug ticket has already been created with duplicates for it: 440470 ()

There is no additional error related to starting Eclipse with "-consolelog -debug".

I am working with a large core Java project and also installing dependencies through the EMF (Eclipse Modeling Framework) and GEF (Graphical Editor Framework) Plug-ins Packages and Updates Site. I have installed this in previous versions of Eclipse without debug delay problem. I tried to stop this project and created a new exam project with a simple Java class. There was no delay in debugging this class.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -