hover - css3 triangle with :before opacity transition not working properly -


Then, on my code, I have an anchor in which I had a pair: to create a CSS triangle first whenever If you hover on the anchor then I am trying to get an ambiguity infections to display the triangle. But for some reason if you are "in the crowd" on the link, it leaves the infection and it shows the triangle with total ambiguity, however, if you gradually gradually about the extent of the transition work I am wondering what is this that I am doing wrong ... Besides, I saw (if I am not mad) that works a bit better on JSfield, but again, I have a bit of code -bottom In LKR includes only p part

<> end it when you move out of the anchor indicators infection does not apply with it.

This is my code :

I think this solves your problem:

Actually, I was taken out of the Hover Statement with the limit announcement:

  A: First-child: Before (Border bottom: 63 pixels solid black; border-left: 186 px solid transparent;) A: Last-child: first {border bottom: 63 px solid black; border-left: 150px solid transparent ;} A: First-child: Hover: {Opacity: 1;}  

On every hover Do not compel the removal and removal of the bees, instead of once only (on page load) the boundaries are made and only allowing the animation to go easily by affecting the ambiguity.

If you hover quickly The episode is reduced to less than 1A.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -