three.js - ThreeJS CSS3DRenderer / CSS Animation Issue -


I was looking for a way to display plain text (2D or 3D) in a three JS view, And to apply some CSS effects to them, I looked around for a while and I came across, maybe what I would like. Now the problem is that when I know an Anonymous CSS (CSS Animation Library) very well ) Go to HTML Elements, so my CSS3D object The condition is reset and flipped (why not explain it)

  'http://jsfiddle.net/kd9Tc/4/'  

Note: -I think this code example shows very well what I'm trying to do, apply CSS text effect in WebGL view (I have all camera movements and tweaking needed). I first three The text tried Gemetrees, but I wanted to keep the text in a language other than English and change the font right somewhere (displayed in all my tests '??????') and next to it, I have been using CSS conversion for some time and I am very comfortable with them, and working with them is very easy for me. Overall, the main reason I'm using threeJS camera is The Oln ability me that I used three JS pleasure, I'm open to many other features, but so far, I'm not sure that I use the right tools here: -?

Thank you

When you apply a CSS conversion on an element, JS CSS3 offender, it basically overrides the initial translation and rotation set by the renderer.

After looking at your Bela and then looking at the CSS3 Dimender in GitHub, I can assume that renders in some CSS translations and rotations of elements, before drawing them, to show that you What do you expect from the box (what is rational, due to which TheEJS handles its coordinates).

Converts effectively into CSS3 to implement CSS Be sure to override the translation and rotation conversion of the banner no . Simply put, in each of the following as a relative root to make every transformation, note in the following:

  Translation 3D (-50%, -50%, 0) Rotate X (180 degrees) Rotate (180 degrees)  

For example:

  -WebKit-conversion: none; Conversion: None;  

It will be:

  - WebKit-transform: Translation 3D (-50%, -50%, 0) Rotated X (180 degrees ) To rotate (180 degrees); Conversions: Translated 3D (-50%, -50%, 0) rotated X (180 °) rotates (180 degrees); (I did not take the time to translate the X-axis, but you should get a summary of what you are saying.)  

P>

This problem Another way to solve it would be to extend the CSS3 meter in some way so that it rotates, only if the fly can fly instead of instantity.

Why is the renderer doing this?

My best estimate is that when the renderer was coded, they were expecting the conversion to be implemented by javascript and not CSS.

If you're really comfortable with the CSS conversion, then I want you to proceed with whatever you are using. On the other hand if you feel a little more adventurous, then I suggest using TubaiJS for animation with three JS. They play very well together. I use them on my website (the link on my profile).

P. s.

@KianP Kudos, which you have been keeping, I can honestly say that you are working on some very interesting things and you are using a set of those tools Those who did not think of using animate css and thrijs together, but started working very well as described above).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -