reporting services - SSRS hidden column creates extra blank page -


I have a report with a table where I want this almost full page width "Gross Pay" based on a parameter Whether it is visible or not. I have also added an empty column on the left side which has visibility vis-a-vis "Gross Pay" for the fact that I can not change the tabular width of the dynamically, so the entire table remains in the same width .

It's all right and works, but an additional page is excluded while saving the PDF. The reason for this is that the width of my body is more than 21cm, the bottom is tabile, the red line is where the end of the page is.

Enter image details here

to this hidden area In order to adjust, my body width should be 24 centimeters in design, but at the end, always under 21cm will be displayed, what can be the width of the body in the designer compared to the page size? Alternative solutions will also be appreciated.

Thank you!

I ended up using empty columns and expression for all fields only on the "Gross Pay" column While doing this it would be filled out empty if the appropriate parameter was set.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -