javascript - Click linked image to close / hide div -


It has so far to me. I have tried various solutions, but I am missing something: (

This is my html:

  
& gt; Lt; a class = "close-x" href = "#" & gt; & lt; img src = "x-close.png" alt = "x-close" width = "30" height = "30" />
< P> Here's my CSS:

  .container {width: 333px; display: block; position: fixed; top: 30%; left: 0;} .box {background: RGBA ( 255, 255, 255, 0.8);} a.close-x {position: absolute; top: -15px; right: -15 PX;} <   

Use other window load instead of document preparation event.

Here's how you can do it:

  $ (function () {// short way to write document. $ $ ('DivContainer a.close-x'). Click (function (e) {e.preventDefault (); var div = $ (This) .next ('.box') .lideToggle ();});});  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -