java - nested filter query in apache solr -


I have indexed data from the problem to apacheresolar, problem I am not able to query it here, Sharing code

  parameters.set ("q", "*: *"); Parameters.set ("fl", "id, property name, area, hotel"); Parameters.set ("fq", "cityname: \" "+ city name +" \ ""); Parameters.set ("wt", "json"); Parameters.set ("Rows", "600"); Parameters.set ("Indent", true);  

If I use another filter query such as

  parameters.set ("fq", "hotel: \" "+ hotel +" \ "") ;  

shows its overwritten city and only hotels, need to show hotels from the city

I had a similar problem and here is the solution that I have applied to solve this issue:

  parameters.addFilterQuery ("Hotel: "" + Hotel + "\" "," cityName: "+ cityName); Example:  
  parameters.addFilterQuery ("Hotel: \" "+ Marriott +" \ "", "City name:" + Pune);  

This question will show all the Marriott hotels from Pune city.

I hope you are seeing this.

Hope it helps! !!

Jayesh Bhoyar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -