performance - Jmeter unique session identifier for each time the same test runs -


I would like to know whether in the jumper, I have a Test case which I have to run 3 times a day, it is possible jtl Or in the csv output file, if there is a way to identify the running of the trial prior to: If I run tests for 500 users for the first time, then the result 1 should be specified as some value} as 1. And if I run the same exam for a second time, then we should specify {some values} as the result 2 {2} ... .... If I run the same test for the 50th time, Some values} should be specified as 50.

Is it possible that we have a solution that we can customize with jmeter properties? If so, please let me know.

Alternatively, You can use the time function which will present the current timestamp as the current peak point, then you want whenever you want.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -