java - change ActionBar layout when click on button -


I want to change my actionbank for an actionbar with custom layout when I click on a button.

I could not find the solution.

I tried

  getActionBar () SetCustomView (R.layout.actionbar_layout);  

But it does not work.

Thank you for your help!

Try this code:

  getActionBar () SetDisplayShowCustomEnabled (true); Layout Inflight Inflator = (Layout Influenza) getSystemService (References LAOUT_INFLATER_SERVICE); View View = inflater.inflate (R.Let.actionbar_layout, empty); GetActionBar () setCustomView (see).  

I hope this will help you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -