itextsharp - How do you add references to dlls in visual studio? -


I used Nugget to successfully install the iTextSharp XMLWorker extension in my project.

However, I can not use the ITextSharp XML Worker dll in the "Solution Explorer" for my project file, at present, "Reference without any reference" Clicking "I Want to Choose and Add Reference" From the list of available assemblies, I can not find anything called iTextSharp or XML Worker

Do anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

For the sake of new visitors, who may have the same problem, Package Manager Console < / Code> meets the objective.
Tools & gt; Nugget Package Manager & gt; Go to Package Manager console . For the ITextSharp library, run the command.

Install package iTextSharp

For the XML worker, install

- package iTextSharp.xmlworker

On success, build should be able to find your project and reference you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -