Windows Azure developing kind of FTP server web interface -


I have a site with simple file interface for getting files from the server. I have a VPS with my real infrastructure IIS and large There is a folder with files.

I am trying to transfer Window Azure to the service, I have successfully created a managed web site and VM for some other tasks.

The problem is with the folder with my files, I do not know how to repeat that step on that infrastructure.

I have the idea of ​​doing this:

1) Create and share a folder with these files on my VM

2) On my managed web site , Try accessing shared folders like "\ {myVM} \ sharedfolder"

But, what is the way to do this? Can I share that folder internally? Do I need to configure a closing point on my VM?

Thank you!

"How do I store large files in Ezu so that a Microsoft Azure Web site can reach them? "

Your file

Alternatively, you can check the use of the preview that is still in the preview. Setting up your VM will enable a file sharing Z: \ Files

If you are using cloud services such as Web and Worker roles are read


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -