PHP/MySQL text and reference -


So we say that I've got 2 variables in my MySQL table. The first is the nickname "David" and the second is "Same" and "" is the second line associated with their website.

So now I want to put it on my site like this:

David
Sam

And when you click on one of these names Then they are redirected to their websites. Can you help me There is no information about starting this too. I'm just newbie about php.

Regards.

first, create 3 columns

id, name, then URL.

Then the output is like this

  & lt; A href = "$ url" & gt; & Lt; P & gt; $ Name & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / A & gt;  

But I would like to clearly tell you that this question is very basic, if you do not challenge yourself, then this platform can obstruct you from learning. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -