php - add large files in zip codeigniter -


I am looking for a large amount of CSV file solutions from GUI. I have tried to zip it through the library which is provided by the codeigniter. But some issues are facing

I have never tried zip solutions before today, so I do not have much information about it so I can be wrong.

I really need once all the big CSV files, so it will be saved in the path below

  / var / www / html / folderName / assets / Reports_FIle /  

Then all the CSV files I created must be added to the zip file and download that zip file

whenever I small The CSV file size (in KBR), I'm trying to add it to Zip at the same time but when file size (M Ministers) does not work Even in the zip file is a file size, but is not able to see any CSV file in the zip package.

Code:

  $ value = "/ var / www / Html / folderName / assets / report_FIle / report_2014_07_31_00_51_44_0 "; $ = Zip_name "report_" date ("y-m-d_h_i_s") "zip." $ This- & gt; Zip- & gt; Read_file (. $ Value ".csv"); $ This- & gt; Zip- & gt; Download ($ zip_name); Go out;  

PHP pauses the size of the upload file in many places.

Check the upload_max_filesize and post_max_size settings in your PHP.ini file (default is 2MB) and restart Apache.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -