javascript - Convert word list into array -


I have tried to see if there was a script to change the list of words in an array and I would like to Do not think to find one.

Does anyone know where I can find it?

Input:

  dog cat hamster  

<">" [dog "," cat "," hamster "] < / Code>

no .. this is not what I mean. I have a textile file with a bunch of words on each line and I was thinking that there was something already there that happened

For example:

  var textarea = document.getElementById ('list'); var arr = []; Textarea .addEventListener ('Input', function () {arr = this.value.split ('\ n'); cons Ole.log (arr);}, incorrect);  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -