ios - IBOutlet UIView in tableView cell repeating -


is a custom UIView for my custom tableViewCell to repeat As I scroll down, the first 5 cells will have unique views, but the second group of 5 cells will replicate the UIViews from the first group of cells. I think I am very familiar with dequeuing my cells, but I can not seem to reset the cells before reusing UIViews I used to reuse the Tableview cells when using reuse Have read a lot of answers about but nothing is working, can my UIView have to do something with having an IBOutlet?

Each table view cell has a unique UIBezierPath which is set to the Marks Path property

- (UITableViewCell *) Table View: (UITableView *) Table View CellForOutPath: (NSIndexPath *) Index Path {Fixed NSString * identifier = @ "audioTableCell"; OSAudioTableCell * cell = [self.audioTable dequeueReusableCellWithIdentifier: Identifier]; If (cell == zero) {cell = [[OSAADIOTABLE seal alloc] initWithStyle: UITableViewCellStyleDefault reuseIdentifier: identifier]; } Recording * Recording = [Self. Management. Document.frc Object atInxpath: IndexPath]; Cell.waveView.path = Zero; Cell.waveView.minAmpl = [recording.minAmpl float value]; NSDTA * Pathdata = Recording. Vavdata; Cell.waveView.path = [NSKeyedUnarchiver unarchiveObjectWithData: pathData]; [Cell set image size: cell.vatview.bound. size]; }

I have already tried setting the value in my custom tableview cell in my prepareForReuse method, but there is no difference between it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -