python - PyobjC : Application throwing an error if we shutdown Mac -


I'm running a simple pipe-c app However, if I'm running the app, then try to close the mac I do not shut off like this other app, I've noticed that if I comment the line AppHelper.runEventLoop () then there is no problem. The user tries to restart / stop the Mac before leaving the application, so how do I get to eliminate Evangelism completely?

Your problem definitely does not have to do with AppHelper. RunEventLoop () clearly states that it does not , unless the exception is thrown.

You should have some setup which is blocking application off. (Unsaved document?, Modal window?)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -