How to create customized admin dashboard by using the wordpress database? -


I've created a website using WordPress and it's working fine. My question is how can I create a customized admin section outside the WordPress environment that uses website databases?

I have tried it by editing the post data directly from the database database, but it is not reflected on the page. Appears on the Page Update page using the WordPress Dashboard Changes page. Why am I not reflecting on the changes page while editing the post data directly in the database?

Thank you with advance help would be appreciated.

I'm not sure what you mean by "manipulating website databases" Want to You can change / add wordpress dashboard and make your own admin. It is very complex and requires a child theme. If you do not have a child theme, get one right now - it is most useful to customize Wordpress.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -