google apps script - Using e.values with onFormSubmit -


I'm new to this, please excuse me if this is a stupid question.

I am using Google Script to make any change based on the response submitted from Google Form. I have got a test function which I use to get it in script editor I'm working and it works perfectly. Although using the effectarmant trigger, getting variable results from e.values, it is not doing anything. I have defined the trigger for the project and it can be seen that the 'Trigger of the current project' window was confirmed so that it is not so.

This test function code is:

  function Test_form_submit () {var ss = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet () var sheet = ss.getSheetByName ("Group Total") SpreadsheetApp. Flush () var their_choice1 = "group 5: Thursday 6-8pm" var r = find_limits ("C3: E7", their_choice1) var count = r [0] var limit = r [1] check_ availability ("545507554", counting, Range, their_choice1)}  

This is my trigger function code:

formsboot (e)

I tried to add a line of logger.log (e.values ​​[3]), but when I see the log is empty.

As a supplement to Amit's answer, you can check all The value and parameters that come in eventInfo are coming with an on-forum help trigger using a statement like this:

  Logger.log (e );  

This will look something like this:

enter The image description here

(The values ​​shown here came from an unused form which I thought were" garbage ";-) but actually enough to see the structure.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -