execute link in background using PHP -


Please read below my scenario. I have been given a link .. After executing the link in the web browser, the message will be The desired recipients are sent to me .. But for my website I need to implement PHP because I will retrieve the member's name from DB ... step ....

  DB Recover name from $ Url = "ABC & amp = msg =". Msg msg (execute link) / * url = 'do something -' http://api.smsgatewayhub.com/smsapi/pushsms.aspx?user=stthomasmtc&pwd=429944& = 9176411081 & amp; Sid = STMTSC & amp; Msg = Dear% 20Sam,% 20choir% 20practice% 20will% 20be% 20held% 20in% 20our% 20Church% 20on% 20July% 2031% 20at% 208:. 00% 20pm% 20Thanks,% 20St.% 20Thomas% 20MTC! & Amp; Fl = 0 & amp; Gwid = 2 ' 

I'm not sure how to execute a link without redirecting. Therefore the header can not be used () I try to use file_get_contents () But did not work ..

Can you please guide me .. Thanks!

Why are not you using AJAX, as well as using AJAX through you http client You can also execute external links and get data and send it back to the UI side. Once you retrieve data in JSON / XML format, render it the same.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -