url routing - Joomla URL parameters -


I would like to get my opinions and solutions how I can solve this problem.

I have a website which shows restaurants, events and attractions in many cities and countries. I have implemented the following structure:

  Country A - City A- 1 ---- Restaurants ---- Events ---- Attraction - Sita A-2 --- - Restaurants ---- Events ---- Attraction Country B - City B-1 ---- Restaurants - - Events ---- Attraction - Sita B-2 ---- Restaurants ---- Events ---- Attraction  

Too much redundancy, especially when it comes to modules Is it The display content elegant categories I thought that would be a good solution, only restaurants, events and considers how to create categories for the attraction, and specify which country and city by adding a parameter to the URL.

I can not refrain from any ideas and suggestions you make from the full menu in the menu manager.

P> As a module you have a table inside the module such as: 1,7: 2,8 ... = menu_id_1, content_of_city_7: menu_id_2, content_off_city_8 ...

add For all types of menus (restaurants, events, attractions) that you want to display and you can check your content, match your ARL with Menu ID.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -