terminal - (Re)Setting defaults preference on OSX for one folder excluding subfolders -


I am trying to understand the "overall" file metadata vs. default default settings - logic with OSX Move on my Mac . Finally I'm completely confused

issue:

I have set up my default com set up. > I want to change this default preference for a folder now

आइटम Hide items set to be invisible inside this special folder
▸ I do not want to get it on sub folders

Where and how can this be done?

Specifically, I want it to be in my user-folder - Mac: / user / mine / set it here / but not here / ... / ...

Thanks for any help on this


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -