qt - Invert the wheel or keyboard arrow function in QDateTimeEdit -


I am using QDateTimeEdit to select the date and time for the user. Is there any way I can reverse in response to the mouse wheel and keyboard arrows?

For example, the default setting time or date causes the up-arrow press (or scroll) to increase. Can I change this setting, Due to the fall of the date?

(I am a rank newbie for QT, so please let me know that has been answered before!)

As an indication, you need to re-implement those virtual functions:

  Zero KeyPressEvent (QKeyEvent * event) Zero Mousepress Event (QMouseEvent * event )  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -