python - Installation Package, for using Pandas -


I have very little experience with Python, but I have to work with creating an installation package so that I distribute a GUI Saku is taken online with the time series of stocks, on the basis of which I have seen online, a definite module has been created in Python 3.4.1, which is called Pip and PIP, but for some reason I have called Python "Pygm-M Verify on Shell" I am trying to run and run, I get "invalid syntax"

I am hoping to use POP to set up all dependencies for the Pandas, but it is a lot of people There is a problem.

EDIT: A little update I think I have checked my files and I am sure that the module has been ensured in the library, and I have tried to go through it and Issues have not made it head or tail. thank you in advanced.

Editing 2: The picture indicates what I get. I have tried at the command prompt without PA and PA

You are calling that command Python from the shell but it should be called from the command line. So just open cmd or terminal and go there, you should be ok.

And in the future, you should show the full error: You probably have something:

  Python-M verbap ^^ syntax error: invalid syntax  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -