jquery - How to make my flex slider load fast -


Hi, I use FlexSlider in my magister project, there are completely 3 images in the slider and I have text content that will be displayed on. Image is the problem, when I load my site, my text is loading first on the content slider and it takes a lot of time to load and display the images, then I got a post in the stack overflow and The following commands used to create the slider load quickly.

  FlexSlider Sillids & gt; Li: First-child {display: block; -WebKit-backfaces-visibility: visible;} FlexSlider Sillids & gt; Li {display: none; Webkit-Backfiest-Visibility: hidden; }  

Using the above commands the slider will not wait for all the images being loaded, while the slider will be loaded when the first image is ready.

Although it reduces my loading time for 3 to 5 seconds, it takes approximately 10 to 14 seconds to display the slider, it looks ugly to see that my slider contents first load and Then my slider images are being loaded late. There is no way to create my FlexSlider images of 14 seconds & amp; Load the material fast and load at the same time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -