Accessing object in another javascript file -


I have two JS files

Player.js where I create a media

  (function () {function media () {this.url = "";} Media.prototype.setURL = function (url) {this.url = url; warning ("setURL =" + this.url) ;}}) ();  

Another file is Main.js where I am using this media as shown below

  var media = new media (); Main.kidown = function () {var keycode = event.keyCode; Warning ("key pressed:" + keyCode); Switch (keycode) {Case TV. KEY_1: warning ("key pressed 1"); Media.setURL ("1-Link"); break; }};  

I have index.html where I have included these scripts

   

The problem is that I'm having an error reaching this media with the main.js as shown below

  [JS error]: File: Main.js line number: 3 Description of error: Reference error: Variable can not be found: Media  

I have tried many things, but since I have been on javascript New, until it is unable to resolve

Media only IIFE Player.js . Remove (function () {...}) (); Wrapper.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -