Send Email through Javascript/HTML using user client -


I know that this question has already been answered to a certain extent that the use of client-side scripting does not send email But please, please with me. I want to submit a 'send email' form to my website. The thing is that the website will be used by a handful of people who have an email client installed. So I want to use my installed client DO but I do not want to not pop up the client, whether the client has to work and send emails in the background, Or should popup every time?

If this is not possible, can someone direct me to server-speed scripting language? Is it most efficient to email a form? And if there are any relevant online tutorials on this matter?

Thank you for your time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -