.net windows authentication - strange issue after user change AD account -


I have a project with windows authentication and everything works fine. The issue I am raising is a specific user's Along with who changed his advertising account.

After account changes, it could not be entered. All seen in my advertising account and everything looks like me.

The strange thing is that it worked well in the local host. If IIS helps, then I have not even made any change

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Recycle the pool to make me cache for the LSA lookup cache If you can not recycle the pool, you can do the following:

found it here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -