javascript - How to actually deploy a node.js (or django) project on a hosted web server? -


I know this question may sound stupid, but I'm goggling and asking for this question for a while I've decided to start learning because node.js. OK, so I have a hosted web server on X10Hosting () and I'm wondering how can I host a simple node on this. Js web app. Thanks, any help is appreciated (the actual tutorial or documentation will really be helpful)

You can not deploy nodes / dyes in this type of server.

When you sign up for a free hosting plan in x10hosting, they give you a folder in your server when you receive a request, Apache / NGNX (which are the webserver) your folder Will execute the related PHP files and give the output to the client.

Nodes are a very different type of installation. It is your process that will bind it to a port, handle the request and process it, and give the output to the client. Therefore, you will need to install it on your server, but I do not think x10hosting will do it for you and Django works the same way.

The nodjatsu (), "owner" of nodjs can host your app for free if the application is open source.

I hope this will help you;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -