ios - Override Control Center screen edge pan from bottom? -


I want to use UIScreenEdgePanGestureRecognizer on the bottom edge of my display. If I set my edges to UIRectEdgeLeft or UIRectEdgeRight , but UIRectEdgeTop or UIRectEdgeBottom Do not work - they have overridden by some UISystemGestureGateGestureRecognizer .

I'm actually trying to override the control center as the Facebook paper - the screen edge pan can be their trick. The paper allows you to scroll down from the screen edge to drag your menu, and the control center does not pop up at all. It's definitely possible, I'm thinking how they did it.

Any thoughts?

is a step that lets you control the accidental launch of the control center. Just disable the status bar, then the user will be prompted to swipe whether the control center should be launched or not.

It will not be launched in a swipe. Instead an arrow appears on the first arrow and the user needs to click and drag the arrow to launch the control center, so to prevent accidental launch. Use this code to disable the status bar.

I do not know that this will work in your case and your gesture identifier will be removed, but I will try it.

You can disable the status bar using this delegate method:

  - (BOOL) prefersStatusBarHidden {YES; }  

Hope it helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -