testing - Specific Android Phone and OS causing errors with my app -


I recently released my app for the Google Play Community. The team and I myself tested the app on Gingerbread, Jellybean, and KitKat. All were Samsung or Nexus Now we have an accident on Motorola Drode Bionic, Android version 4.1.2.

My app requires WiFi (cell data) connection which is not possible with Erode emulator. I'm in the process of installing Android on VirtualBox but I do not know that it will allow me to identify the problem.

Should I stay in this regard? This is my first app and I want to make sure that it works for everyone? This app is to control the home appliance, so I think we need to make sure that it works, but I'm not sure how to get accurate test results and error messages in fact.

Do other developers correctly emulate specific phone and OS versions?

Thanks for any advice and assistance.

" crashes and ANRs for" " Play the Google Developer Console to get more information about your app's problem in / code> ".

Enter image here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -