osx - Cannot add more elements to NSSegmentedControl -


I have this built on the NSSegmentedControl interface builder and saved on a xib file. There are initially 4 sections in control.

If I use it

  [self.myControl setSegmentCount: 6];  

Increasing the number of segments to 6, programmatically, this will not work, but if I

  [self.myControl setSegmentCount: 2]; To reduce the number of segments,  

, it works.

After that, I return the number of segments to 4, it works, but I can not pass it on the interface builder, the number of defined sections.

Any clues?

Select a segment in the interface builder and add the layout deficiency and the right hand side to prevent clipping Click on the small ruler in the sidebar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -