delphi - Mute All Sound From a WebBrowser Component? -


How can I do this, I basically want to mute all the sound (video, music) from my webobor component Am I there any way to do it? I only want to mute the program's webbrower component, not my computer volume

If you are using the default TWebBrowser I afriad you without the sound of your whole application without the brain Will not be able to do this. I suspect why this can not be done:

  1. The TWebBrowser component is actually the only one outfit for the Microsoft Internet Explorer interface that is received through the COM object. Now it is able to disable some sound in Internet Explorer through its settings, but I do not know whether Twibbroreser asks you to change those settings for your specific example.

  2. The webpage (music, video) can not be played from the browser, but these issues are not silenced by some plugins such as Flash Player, Shockwave Player etc. Do not change your Internet Explorer settings to run any media files. Anyway, I'm afraid that you will have to work very hard to get it without changing windows sound settings.

    Now if you target Windows Vista and new you may be able to partially oppose your application by creating a new interface for your application for WebBrowser (similar to Internet Explorer for each tab) Are there. In this way you can change the sound exhaust for each of your application interfaces using the system sound mixer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -