Visual Studio 2013 C++ variable watch does not work -


I have found another user on another website with the same problem, except that he is using Fortran, While I am using C ++:

In fact, I can quote him / her:

Problem: < / Strong>

My problem is that program algorithm works fine in debug mode, apart from that, they do not show the values ​​of the variable.

  1. I tried the clock window and moved the mouse over the variable, but none of them worked.

  2. I have defined a very easy code like Hello World and just an integer, but the program is unable to show the value of the variable in debug mode.

  3. Debug mode works correctly from time to time Sometimes I have to restart the debugger 10 times and then it works for 1 time with no one It does not matter if I add or remove breakpoints.

My setup:

Windows 7 64bit

Visual Studio Final 2013 (from MSDNAA) , All original accessories) Version 12.0.30501.00 Update 2.

I have another booklet with Windows 7 64bit and the same Visual Studio version -> same problem

use getchar (); At the end of the program or the end of a cout statement in my experience, let me get the getchar (); There was a need to use variables to show the variables and solutions!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -