Tkinter Python input string to variable without Entry field -


I'm trying a program code where you can log in with RFID and buy goods through barcodes I have done this console and it works just fine, now I want to try to make it good in GUI, but I just want to connect the mouse to the barcoderiver and RFID reader on my computer without the keyboard (EAn Barak E I can read input) as a string.

I'm having trouble with this problem:

  # Now ask the customer to scan a productive work scan (text = "Please scan a product" !) Ean = StringVar () Entry (root, textual = str (N)). Pack () cursor.exicute ("SELECT * FROM products where ean = '" + ean + "'" #) if in the EAN database, then not cursor. ORCY: function.config (text = "Sorry, but this one There is no valid barcode! ")  

Hope someone can help me here,

Thank you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -