google maps - Put custom icon on Polyline / Polygon etc -


Well, I'm not new to Google Maps, but there is not much experience in it.

I want to know how to insert a custom icon in the middle of a polyline?

For clarity I attached an image, where you can see the red radius, my custom icon is, I'm in the middle of the right place. I want to clear this triangle which will open a popup etc. where I will keep some form etc.

Here's the image:

Please guide me

zh!

The method gives you the full length of a polyline-path.

Use a little monastery to walk through the path based on this length and find medium ( computeDistanceBetween () to use the distance between 2 digits ).

Note: Geometry library does not load by default, see:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -