excel vba - How can I make the standard deviation appear in the status bar? -


Using Excel 2010, I want to be able to see the standard deviation of the selected cells (population) Am bars I know that you can change the status bar, but I do not have any VB knowledge, so I do not know how to implement it. Is there anyone here who has already done this or can tell me how to do this?

I have found the following code online, and it works, but it gives me the sample of the sample, not the population (hence I, n, n, n -1, where n is the selected cells Number)).

Private sub worksheet selection (according to change range)

sdev
sDev = Selection.Address (0, 0)
error on Gato Grindler
Applications. StatusBar = "Standard Deviation" & amp; _format (application.studio (sDev), "#. ####") Exit sub-errors:
Application. Statusbar = Fault / End Sub All

 

A sample for population or StDevP ()


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -