CakePHP CamelCase names after upload on server -


itemprop = "text">

My problem is quite strange I'm developing CakePHP application In the beginning I have been doing all the stuff on my local server with Windows Was ... and works very well. But now I had to upload to the company's server now the app does not work due to the CMC's conference. My file names appear like this: PostCategoriesController . There is no problem with local windows server. But after uploading when I write web address in my browser, I did not get PostcategoriesController . I know that Windows and Linux are case-sensitive in different ways. Although in the cookbook we can read that the developers should use the Camelkesh conference, so what am I doing?

As you have noted in the comments, something like post_categories Instead of using postcategories , and that's why KHHP can not do it correctly as PostCategories There is no separator for words, and therefore you can not Postcategories will end with , which only works as a Windows system because its filesystems are case-insensitive (I remember that something Except NFS on the third version)

Also can be seen in docs as it is also possible to use uppercase letters to indicate many words, i.e postCastegories or post categories Will also work in the URL.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -