php - How can I run only one test from a suite? -


I have this test class, and I just run one test from it, for example "aboutpage" < / P>

But now I want to run only one exam from the file.

  & lt ;? Php use \ AcceptanceTester; Class VisitorsCast {Public Function _before () {} Public Function _after () {} About Public Celebration Page (Approval Time $ I) {$ I- & gt; WantTo ('check about page'); } Public Function Contact Page (Approval Time $ I) {$ I- & gt; Wish ('check contact page'); }}   

You only add a colon and function name, such as:

or a smaller version: CodeEp Run acceptance VisitorCest:

  codecup run test / acceptable / VisitorCest.php: myTestName   

MyTestName

(Note the place between the name of the name and the filename.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -