php - cakephp - passing url params to the homepage -


I am trying to create a link on my homepage that contains the ultimate in the URL

which By the way I am trying

  echo & lt; A href = "'. $ This- & gt; webroot.'cat: garden'" & gt; Garden & lt; / A & gt; ';  

But if I think I get an error "You do not have permission to access the requested item."

I know that I can do

echo & lt; A href = "'. $ This- & gt; webroot.'page / home / cat: garden'" & gt; Garden & lt; / A & gt; '; It contains

with 'Pages / Home' but it does not look good if you hover over the link or page, if it's just www.wheatever.com/cat : Garden

Any ideas, so would it be good?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -