c# - When to use SQL view over DTO -


Hello Firstly, I just want to say that iam is not yet a programmer. I started learning less than a year was doing.

I was thinking a little bit and went a little bit but I did not get any concrete answers. I recently learned using SQL visuals. It is quiet and it helps me to accomplish my work. If I have an old, poorly designed database, then ideas and DTO perform miracles in my world. Mostly because this is the only way that I know to work with data that are not dependent on each other but it still is? If I make a scene with data, with which I want to work, the unit framework makes it one unit. It looks like watching and the DTO goes a little in hand, though it is two totally different things and then for my question.

When should I use the scene on DTO and vice versa?

(I have full knowledge that this can be a stupid question because I do not have anyone to ask anyone!)

Sebastian,

Good for you to choose business!

Regarding your question, there is a false similarity in visual SQL formulas that allow us to provide level of intangible between raw tables and consumption of those tables. I have seen that they are used by pre-scheduling the hosts in tables before joining other tables so that there is a way to hide some tables of users in the manner of providing an API for external users.

The DTO is a coding-related construction on the other side, they usually include data closed between layers in an application in any object that is usually devoid of any other commercial logic. Are there.

As it is difficult to provide straight-forward answers to your question.

I hope that helps, Rob


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -