templates - Fast image similarity scoring -


I would like to compare images to give a kind of score for the likeness of a target image, below the example (score Only chosen to give an idea about a similarity which I am doing later.) Score shows a kind of editing distance. cat image

All images will be set of short words or similar characters, and Only the number of black and white elements can vary - e.g. Below there are 9 elements but this can be different. The comparison should be very fast - the other part, which I consider to be the rule from the OCR-based approach.

Is there anything that can be used in some kind of library such as a template ...?) Or is it a difficult problem? I think I can see the classifier but I still do not want to go that route.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -